"Lively Up Yourself" Basic Cacao Smoothie
- 1 heaping tbsp of "Lively Up Yourself" blend
- 1 heaping tbsp of almond butter (or favorite nut butter)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup almond milk (or favorite nut milk like coconut or cashew)
That's it! Blend it all together and enjoy! I love to keep frozen bananas (slice them and put in a container) on hand in the freezer at all times so I am ready to make a nourishing smoothie whenever!
- Add a tsp of coconut oil or sub coconut butter for almond butter
- Make it "Mexican chocolate" by adding a dash of cayenne and some cinnamon
- Make it mint chip by adding a handful of fresh mint
- Add in greens without anyone knowing by adding in kale, swiss chard, beet greens or spinach!
- Throw in some cashews to make it extra creamy and filling
- Add some major kick by adding in a little espresso or leftover coffee!